Saturday 31 January 2009

Jorrocks!

Aaaagh! I seem to be surrounded by smug couples at the moment and sadly I'm single. My status as a single man has to end soon otherwise I shall brutally murder the next happy couple I see enjoying each other's company with smug, oh so fucking smug looks on their faces. St Valentines Day is soon too which just rubs in the fact that I've been single for too bloody long even more. So it's time to don my pinks and go out hunting for a fox.

On the hunt it's only a matter of time before the hounds pick up the scent of my quarry.

There is another post in the pipeline which I will start working on again soon (ed: It's now done see below) and NO Marianne it isn't about cars. Toodle-roo and Tally-ho!

3 comments:

Charlie said...

Tip, women don't like to be chased down by baying hounds and men on horses...

The Jolly Blogger said...

I was using a metaphor Charlie because just "getting a gilrfriend" sounds like I'm going to Ikea to get one...

...on the otherhand I have heard those kind of places are good for meeting women. Hmmmm.

Ben said...

Sam, Ikea is a great place to lose your will to live whilst buying meatballs and bits of furniture with names that sound like virulent Icelandic diseases. Nothing more.

And Charlie, you'd love to meet a fella with lots of dogs and a horse.